Carter Hick Personal Injury Law: Results & Testimonials
Although past results do not guarantee future results, the following represents a snapshot of the work I perform for my clients:
- $2,850,000 - Negligent investigation by DSHS (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $550,000 - Negligent supervision by School District (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $410,000 - "T-bone" motor vehicle collision
- $300,000 - Cruel and unusual punishment by County (Civil Rights)
- $220,000 - Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $188,000 - Workers' compensation settlement (self-insured employer)
- $180,000 - "Slip and fall" in parking lot
- $175,000 - Products liability
- $160,000 - "Head on" motor vehicle collision
- $150,000 - "Trip and fall" in parking lot
- $135,000 - Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $125,000 - Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $110,000 - Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $75,000 - Bicyclist cut off by motor vehicle
- $70,000 - Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $60,000 - Premises liability
- $55,000 - Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $45,000 - "Trip and fall" in parking lot
"Mr. Hick took a genuine interest in my case. He was diligent, extremely knowledgeable and well prepared at all times. Mr. Hick is the best of the best."
- Tina, previous client
“Carter corresponded with me regularly by phone , email, and office visits to update me on the status of the case and any actions I needed to take. Carter's representation of me far exceeded my expectations. If I ever need legal assistance in the future, I will contact Carter Hick."
- Wayne, previous client
“An attorney that works for you…Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and is the real deal."
- Mike, previous client
Carter has been recognized as a Rising Star by Washington Law and Politics Magazine since 2010. He is AV rated with Martindate-Hubbell, has a 10/10 rating with AVVO, and was selected as one of the Top 40 Under 40 for Washington State by the National Trial Lawyers.
Carter is a member of the Thurston County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Washington Association for Justice, the Washington State Bar Association, and the Federal Bar Association.