Carter Hick Personal Injury Law: Results & Testimonials
Although past results do not guarantee future results, the following represents a snapshot of the work I perform for my clients:
- $2,850,000 - Negligent investigation by DSHS (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $550,000 - Negligent supervision by School District (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $410,000 - "T-bone" motor vehicle collision
- $300,000 - Cruel and unusual punishment by County (Civil Rights)
- $220,000 - Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $188,000 - Workers' compensation settlement (self-insured employer)
- $180,000 - "Slip and fall" in parking lot
- $175,000 - Products liability
- $160,000 - "Head on" motor vehicle collision
- $150,000 - "Trip and fall" in parking lot
- $135,000 - Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $125,000 - Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $110,000 - Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $75,000 - Bicyclist cut off by motor vehicle
- $70,000 - Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $60,000 - Premises liability
- $55,000 - Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $45,000 - "Trip and fall" in parking lot
"Mr. Hick took a genuine interest in my case. He was diligent, extremely knowledgeable and well prepared at all times. Mr. Hick is the best of the best."
- Tina, previous client
Mr. Hick was professional, accessible, reliable, attentive, considerate and courteous during the entire process. He returned all of my phone calls and emails promptly and took time to explain things to me in a manner that I could understand. Every decision we made I felt like I was a part of…If I ever need representation I will not hesitate to contact Mr. Hick."
- Kirk, previous client
“Carter corresponded with me regularly by phone , email, and office visits to update me on the status of the case and any actions I needed to take. Carter's representation of me far exceeded my expectations. If I ever need legal assistance in the future, I will contact Carter Hick."
- Wayne, previous client
“An attorney that works for you…Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and is the real deal."
- Mike, previous client
Carter has been recognized as a Rising Star by Washington Law and Politics Magazine since 2010. He is AV rated with Martindate-Hubbell, has a 10/10 rating with AVVO, and was selected as one of the Top 40 Under 40 for Washington State by the National Trial Lawyers.
Carter is a member of the Thurston County Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Washington Association for Justice, the Washington State Bar Association, and the Federal Bar Association.